Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine ups

Strangely you keep me at an all time high. I crave your embrace, you spoil me rotten. The more I see you, the more we connect. We have this electrifying connection that I don't quite fully understand yet. I love it, it makes me feel alive. It makes me long for you and you know it. I couldn't help but stare at you for so long, I know you noticed. The strange thing is that just when I looked back up at the movie screen, you stare at me with this awe as if you were saying "I love you". It was an endless amount of romance and lust but at the same time a love so true that I couldn't even imagine. It's as if you kept this side of you hidden away for me to find and keep forever. I will cherish it and never forget the feeling you give me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment