Sunday, May 4, 2014

New beginnings

Getting serious with someone is for lack of better words, scary. How can you trust that this perfect body in front of you won't turn out to be a complete psycho? Being attached to someone is big but knowing that you are slowing needing more of them everyday is on another level. I never thought I would of been in this situation ever again. I thought I was done with intimacy. My plan was to focus on my goals and career, never having to worry about when to start dating again because I wasn't going to. I wasn't even looking for you, and just out of the blue you decide to turn up in my life. I don't know how serious we are going to be. I don't know if this will last any longer. But oh god how I hope that you will stay. Something about you keeps me guessing. That very something has me addicted to everything you do. From the soft whispers on my neck to the loving look in your eyes. Please don't go away. I think I finally found what I've been unconsciously searching for. You obtain that. Your great and I can only hope that you'll think I'm great too  

No comments:

Post a Comment