Sunday, March 9, 2014

Moving on or not?

The guy I love doesn't seem to love me anymore. Well not like before. Before, he'd message so many times I thought my phone might break. He would call me every night just to hear my voice. If I was mad or angry at him, he would make sure I didn't go to sleep like that. Now, all of that is gone. It's like he does that for someone else or something.  I don't know I mean I try so hard to keep this relationship together but it's like I can't be the only one fighting. I don't know what to do anymore. And it's killing me inside because I think he's in love with someone else. I just wish he would tell me. I just wish I wasn't the only one trying. Maybe I'm holding on to a memory that will never be the same. Maybe he has changed forever and I'll never see that part of him again. I don't know what did this, but I wish it hadn't because I want the love back. Everyone tells me to stop trying. That if he really wants me in his life and if he really loves me, he will try just as hard as I do. But I've been waiting for months now and all I see is nothing. Maybe he isn't mine anymore, I should probably stop trying and move on. I'm just hurting more the more this goes on. Maybe the love is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment